For any football fan, there is nothing better than revisiting some of the finest moments of their favourite club. And if you are a die heart Arsenal fan living in amchi Mumbai, then Insider has found the perfect way for you to show your support and relive one of their best seasons ever. Puma is hosting the screening of the #ForeverInvincible documentary in Mumbai, a film that will take you through Arsenal’s victory in the 2003-04 Premier League season. Here’s what you need to know about event:
1) The documentary had been screened only once before in the UK and is not available anywhere else. Basically, this is your only chance to see it.
2) During this Premier League season, Arsenal didn’t lose a single game. Find out how they a won a total of 38 games in that season.
3) Footballers Sol Campbell and Ray parlour are also coming to Mumbai for the screening! And you get to see them in person.
4) The Puma Arsenal 2015/16 kit will also be launched! Nothing like some fresh new gear.
5) Like we said, this is going to be the best week for any Arsenal fan in Mumbai.
For details and to RSVP, click here: https://insider.in/foreverinvincible